Officially a Chanel Freak!

Love <3!
Everyone seems to have their signature brand; whether it's Coach, Louis Vuitton, or Gucci. Many people are known for what they wear and what they prefer. For years, I've been all over the place!  And while I'm not saying that NOT having a sig. brand is a bad thing, you look so much more sophisticated when you DO have a sig!

Ladies and Gentlemen... I have found my brand lover! Chanel!

Why do I love it so?

L.C. in a Fab bag!
It's so classic! Chanel bags are so simple, yet extremely elegant! They aren't gaudy like other brands, yet they don't look like nothingness either! They surely top an outfit off!
Travel in STYLE!
Too many people believe that style is throwing EVERY SINGLE trendy item together. It's not! Chanel to me is... vintage chic :) If I ever become famous, look out for the Double C's on my arm!
I'm in love... again
What's YOUR signature brand? Comment and let me know!!

XOXO
-S

Comments

  1. I don't have a signature brand but I LOVE Chanel's designs they are all very beautiful classic and classy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....