Chill, Sierra

Shame on me for being so nosey!
If you haven't noticed, The Bridge to Bliss has a new look now
Why???

Snooping!

I was looking at the blogs of people my age just to check up. And I found some really nice looking ones. I mean really nice.

Suddenly, I freaked! "What if my blog isn't good enough" "How can she have THAT many followers" "Maybe I AM boring after all" "She has MORE internships than I do!!"

I felt like I was inadequate to reach my dreams.....but then reality hit me.
The Bridge to Bliss was made FOR dreams!!

Will do
I had a serious Realization (Ahem):
  • There will always be someone who has something better than you, is more experienced, etc.
  • No one can be the best!
  • THIS IS NOT A REASON TO GIVE UP!
  • Just because you may not be the best of everyone, be the best YOU
  • If you've got a spark, someone will see it
  • NEVER give up on your dreams
So, instead of jealousy toward my peers, I'm showing gratitude
VISIT: this website          
 and     this website

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....