Check out my Haul!

This has truly been a hectic week. There is really no need to repeat that I am a Seventeen Magazine freak. Recently, Seventeen paired up with JCPenny to launch the JCP Haul Nation.

For those of you that don't know what a haul is, it's basically a video that a person makes after they buy fab stuff from a store, and they showcase the clothes in the vid.

The contest rules were to buy something from JCPenny and do a haul on it and then post said haul on the Haul Nation Facebook app. The due date was Aug. 20th.

You think my video would have been in a WHILE ago...huh? NOPE


I've been begging my mom all month to take me, long-story-short, I didn't get the clothes until the day before the deadline, and didn't get to record until 2 hours before said deadline! You can IMAGINE my anxiety!!

Alas, my haul was accepted and is now able to be viewed. To view it, just click here. Yes, I know there is no thumbnail :(

I'm really trying to stay positive through all of this....so I'm praying that my video be chosen as a Top Ten. If it is chosen, I'm reaaaallllllyyyy gonna need you all to vote for me on September 2nd!


XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....