I Am a Harajuku Lover!

NO, I AM NOT CALLING MYSELF NICKI MINAJ!

I'm talking about Gwen Stefani's brand, "Harajuku Lovers!" I recently purchased a HL Bookbag! It's extremely cute! It's from Target!!!
This is it! Isn't it adorable!
The whole Back 2 School Line is titled "Geek is Chic"... I love it!
Here's the back of it!
This is the inside!
It literally took me forever to make up my mind because there were SOO many cute book bags! Let's look at a few! I'm pretty sure by the time you see these you heart and mind will be made up!

The halls will halt when you wear these!
So different!
Ka-yute!
Like I said, you can get some fab bags like these at Target or on the HL website, Karmaloop. Get away from those plain old bookbags, do something new!

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....