Fabulous Summer




Two of my favorite outfits, which one is your fave? This could decide what I wear on the First Day of school!
_________________________________________________________________

Outfit #1: A plain yellow/gold Aeropostale polo, with satin cargo-ish capris. The capris has ties at the end of each leg. I'm wearing high white flip flops, the thong is gold to match the polo. A high ponytail.

Outfit #2: Navy green plain 3/4 arm length shirt paired with navy green cargo capris. Over the shirt is a gray Arizona blazer, it stops before my waist. You cannot see my gray flats with sequins. A high tucked-pony.
___________________________________________________________________

Also, If you haven't already, please vote for the hair-do of your choice! Its a post down!

ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS TO FOLLOW MY BLOG PLEASE! ALSO, IF YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING ME, PLEASE DO SO!!! I really don't need followers  THE MORE FOLLOWERS, THE MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!


I REALLY WANT TO START DOING GIVEAWAYS BUT I NEED MORE FOLLOWERS!



XOXO
-S



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....