.....Who Said High Schoolers Had No Impact?

"You can't get internships until you're in college"
"High School is just preparation for college, it isn't significant"
"Once you're out of High School, THEN life begins"

Once upon a time, I believed all of this. I know, how could I?
But now, I have eased on down the Career Yellow Brick Road. I am so proud of myself!

"What are you so proud about, Sierra?"

I've taken the first step in the experience department.

I am a High School Ambassador for InternQueen.com

Oh yeah!
"What? How'd you get that to happen?"

I was searching the interwebs the other day for some type of opportunity and something caught my eye! "Looking for Ambitious High School Students" for InternQueen.com

1st thought: I'M an Ambitious High School Student
2nd thought: Oh no! Is it too late to apply? *Sends email asking*
3rd thought: OMG IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!! I'M APPLYING
4th thought: Okay I've applied...now the wait......dreaded wait!
5th thought: OMG OMG OMG I've been accepted!

So yeah, you can imagine my happiness right now! Any of you want to apply? I highly reccomend it! It will definately get your feet off of the ground.

Look out for me on http://www.internqueen.com/ under the High School Ambassadors tab

Thank You So Much Internqueen for this awesome experience!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....