TWO (read it) TWO internships!!

Okay, guys, I am head over hills with glee right now! Earlier this week, I posted that I am now a High School Ambassador for the fabulous Intern Queen at http://www.internqueen.com/

But WAIT! There's MORE!

Most of you have probably heard of HerCampus Magazine. It's a totally glossy glamourous mag that gives Collegiettes and pre-collegiettes ALL the information needed from finding (and keeping) your first job to College relationships!

"What do YOU care for, Sierra? You're not in college!"

True, my non-existent friend, I AM a High Schooler. HerCampus gives girls like me the chance to become High School Ambassadors too!! You can choose to be an Ambassador for publications or Journalism. And ofcourse, I applied!

And I waited...and waited...and waited. In fact, I waited until I thought that I'd been rejected... :(

Boy was I wrong!!!

Just got an email saying that I have been chosen as a HerCampus High School Journalism Ambassador!

Excuse me while I vent for a sec... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

Everyone who hasn't already, VISIT THE SITE!
Thank You, Her Campus, for giving me this wonderful opportunity!

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....