Two Words: Vintage. Nautical.

I'm in love, in fact, I have been in love all summer.
Who's been lucky enough to catch my heart?

Not who, WHAT?!

It's Fashion!!!

At the beginning of the summer, I found THE most wonderful bathing suits of all time.
I was so determined to find one of these, until I saw the price tags. Need I say more?
Anyways...
I also discovered that I don't need these suits to get the look! The look being Vintage Nautical

I'm going ga-ga as I type

I LOVE IT!!!! Maybe it's because of my pear shaped body or my 'old soul', but anything nautical makes me wild!

The buttons! the stripes!
The simplicity! the boldness!
LOVELOVELOVELOVE
From High-waisted shorts, to stripes, to red white and blue. I predict this style will be in for some time.

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....