Chicagoooooo! Chicago!

Sup guys! What's been up? Tanning? Sleeping? Watching WAY too much Victorious episodes to where you can possibly quote any episode at ease?

Cool.

I've been snooping on college stuff yet again (please, don't judge me)

And Guess What I Found??

A Totally uber chic (yes, I just said uber) apartment in Chicago, my dream city <3. What's so awesome about this apartment, you want to know? I'm so glad you asked!!

First of all, it's not even 30 minutes away from Northwestern (AKA the best school in the world that will accept me...GO PURPLE!) I could practically walk to school (Hah! Walking... I'm hilarious). It's also right on the water, meaning I would have no excuse for not getting the perfect tan in the summer. And for those crazy Chicago winters, there's a cozy fireplace that'll keep my piggies warm. Then there's the bee-you-tea-ful view...you know, the smash-your-face-on-the-window-and-leave-spit-marks beauty. I'd literally be right by the skyline. Can you say extreme envy from the other kids? Oh yeah! Since I'll most likely be eating Ramen Noodles all day-everyday during school, I'm going to need some way to stay fit. So when I clicked on the 'Amentities' Tab and saw the words Fully Equipped Fitness Facility (or in other words, super totally awesome gym), I went bizerck! "Tanned, Toned, Fit, and Ready" here I come!


Could you possibly beat this view?? Nah.

Not only is there on-site parking available for my lime green Ford Fiesta (that I haven't exactly gotten yet), but the place is surrounded by beautiful city! I can leave the parking lot and go straight to H&M! Winning here! And with Granite counter tops, maybe I can start that cooking show I always wanted to, 'Chef Sierra: Chicago Edition'. Not to mention the walk-in closests that will hold all of my fabulous shoes that walk the fabulous streets during the day.

http://www.vacancy.com/illinois/chicago-apartments/165-north-canal-unit-820/ratings-and-reviews/  (that's the link to the hot spot)
And when I'm ready for a little romance, I'll go out onto the Private Deck/Balcony to listen to my Romeo serenading me. 'And Sierra is the sun'....Okay, maybe there isn't a Romeo, but when I do find one, he can take me to one of the hundreds of Chic Restaurants that surround the place. In the end, this place is wonderful...and I can't help but think of one episode of Victorious.......(told you I was hooked!)


Chicagooooooo! Chicagoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

The Bridge to Bliss Interviews LuvCookie!