I'm Very Nervous!

Why am I jittering in my (really cute) pants? Cruising through Facebook and I noticed that today is EXACTLY A WEEK before Seventeen Mag and JCP announce their TOP TEN HAULS!

If you haven't been keeping up with the B2B (shame on you!), then you probably don't know that about a week or so ago I entered a Video Haul of me showcasing some cute outfits that I bought from JCP. Next week, September 2nd, the Top Ten finalists' videos will be shown... And will be voted on afterwards.

The person with the most votes gets an ALL EXPENSE PAID trip to NEW YORK CITY! wait, there's more!
The winner also gets to tour the SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE OFFICES AND BE A GUEST BLOGGER!!

So what if I don't get the most votes?

I STILL GET AN APPLE IPAD!! AND A $500 GIFT CARD TO JCP!
So please:
  1. Keep me & my video in your prayers!
  2. Keep viewing my video here, the more views the more attention
  3. Keep coming to the B2B for an update!
XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....