What is Beautiful to you?

Does it mean pretty hair? Blue eyes? Tanned skin?
Everyone has a different take on Beautiful, and many people try to alter themselves to fit that description.
But I just want to let you know, You can't be more gorgeous than you already naturally are

I was scrolling through a friends Tumblr page yesterday and came across a picture of a boy. No, I'm not gushing about how cute he is, but about his natural beauty. We'll let the picture explain...
"Cuz you're amazing, just the way you are"
He has skin condition named Vitiligo, where a person begins to lose skin pigment. As most of you know, the late Michael Jackson also had the condition and went through quite a lot for it.

But what I love about this boys picture is the confidence that he bleeds. It says, "Yes, I look different than most people... I'm still cute".
So whenever you look in the mirror and don't quite like what you see, whenever Jenny Jones seems like the prettiest girl in school, whenever Mike Loney won't even notice you... Just remember that

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....