IFB!

No, not BFB, the popular song by Victoria Justice, something different. IFB, which stands for Independent Fashion Bloggers is hot hot hot and I as a blogger will be keeping up with their tips and tricks for a while.

The website consists of all types of help for fashion bloggers, and even for those who aren't specifically fashion like me, this site is STILL a ton of help! There are all types of networking tips, topic help, and not to mention it's a website crafted for fashion (did I mention it was hot hot hot?)!

I highly reccomend that if you are a fashion blogger, or just a blogger, or even a lover of fashion, that you don't sleep on IFB. And hey, you might see me on there one day...........

It's a stretch, but you just might.

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....