Outfit of the Day

Again, this isn't the outfit of the day...it's the outfit of Sunday. Sorry... I do that a lot.

This picture was in my last post

So was this...

In the cabin...this really was the perfect venue for a photo shoot 

My favorite photo
What this outfit consists of:

  • American flag bandana from Michael's
  • Collectible Wonder Woman t-shirt from Old Navy
  • High Waisted Denim shorts from Levi's...distressed and cut by yours truly
  • Blue/White striped TOMS from...well ya'know
  • Small cross body bag from American Eagle
That's pretty much it, ha. Did you like this outfit? Check out how I made those shorts here!

BTW, follow me on twitter! @Sierra_Writes

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....