DIY, Peplum, and Amazon

Instead of making three separate posts explaining things I have totally fallen in love with, I decided to compile them all into one. Here we go!


  • DIY! 
After spending all summer complaining about my lack of high waisted shorts, I decided to resort to the all knowing Google. After some searching, I came across this website on some easy yet cute bleached DIY high waisties! What's even better is, I don't even have to buy pants to cut them from! I have some old Levi's that were starting to flood on me so, I shall be using these.



Also, after getting my first pair of Tom's, I've fallen in love with them! Contrary to what I believed, they are SO comfortable and I've always loved the One-For-One cause. Plus, they have that vintage look that I love. However, I wanted some Tom's that were different from all the others I see walking down school hallways (or even down the street!) I saw some galaxy ones for sell on Etsy, but they were a WHOPPING $80! So I went to the DIY gods and they granted me with this video!


  • PEPLUM!
Most people hear the word 'peplum' and think it's a fancy food for Brits. I hear and think, "Puh-lease get me a peplum coat!" The specific reason I love peplum is because it's so flattering on pear shaped bodies like yours truly! The flare right before the waist gives hips a smaller look and defines the waist to make it look super hot. With fall swiftly on its way, I have GOT to get my hands on some peplum. 




  • AMAZON!
Okay, this doesn't specifically classify with fashion, but that's because it classifies with EVERYTHING! You can literally find just about everything on Amazon, and at a discounted price! I swear I will NEVER buy another iPhone case at a store or retailer any more! That along with shoes, accesories, electronics...get the picture? My advice: If you DON'T have an Amazon account, get off of your butt and make one PRONTO! I promise, you won't regret it. 


What are some things that make you go GA-GA lately? Tell me!

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....