Say GOODBYE to Acne

Inspired by a trending topic on Twitter, something I get a lot is "Wow, you're skin is so even toned and you barely have any acne!!" Though it may contribute to the other comment I get a lot ("You look thirteen!"), I do take my facial care very seriously. I always have.

So, I am going to share my daily regimen with all of you blissers so that you can go out and get the very same comments.


Step 1: Nothing. Haha, jk. SMILE!!

Step 2: MARK's anti-acne overnight treatment is a must have

Step 3: Spread the overnight treatment only on problem areas that you seem to always break out in. Then, sweet dreams! Keep it on while you snooze.

Step 4: When you wake up, the cream will have turned hard like this. Get a hot rag/towel and take it all off!

Step 5: All of the bumps you covered the treatment with will be noticeably smaller, I promise! Your face will feel kind of tight also, so that's why we go on to the next step!

Step 6: The secret weapon! Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit face wash!! Get it from CVS or Walgreens for cheap and put it on your face (make sure your wet your face first!)

Step 7: Rub it in. Lather it all over your face. After that, leave it on for about 5 minutes, then go and wash it off.

Step 8: TAH DAH!!! Fresh Face living here you come! (And don't be ashamed to smell your face, it will be grapefruit-licious!)

And there you go everyone! I aplogize that this wasn't done in a video, but my computer has been messing up so much lately and my phone makes it hard to upload videos up to blogger.

Do you have a day n' night face regimen? Do you use any of the products I use? Tell me!!


XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....