Fashion Obsession: High Waisted Shorts

Hello y'all!


What I love about summer most is the lovely fashions that come out. Well, I think I like  the heat better. Or, do I like swimming pools the most? Or ice cream!!

OKAY

One thing I REALLY like about summer is the seasonal fashions. I mean, what's not to love? You can wear cute tanks, pretty flats (did I mention my current love for Tom's?), and DENIM DENIM DENIM!! Summer denim is the best! And what's my favorite denim of the season (other than chambray)?

High Waisted Shorts!!!

Need evidence of why they are so hot? Without further ado,

Fergie Ferg shows us that the curvy girls can rock HWS's with a vintage tee.

So simple, yet the simplicity is what makes the whole outfit click!

These are so posh. Vintage with a hispter feel to them. These were probably home made/decorated.

The Korean's know what they're working with! That bag!!!

I'm in love! Vanessa Hudgens looks like she belongs in Woodstock because this outfit is a super hot blast from the past!

TRIBAL!!!! 'nuff said.
I have got to get me a pair of these, the possibilities of outfits is just...out of this world! Do you love  HWS's? What is your favorite thing about summer and what is your favorite fashion piece?

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....