Wake Me Up When...

By the way, this was meant to be posted on the 27th, but my blogger app never uploaded it. Anywho,

September comes, duhh! Well, not yet. Today, lovelies, I am in full vacation mode! That's right! Seeing as, in exactly a week, I'll be in a truck headed for Evanston, this is my last hoorah before I start at Northwestern. 


I'm really thankful to have a family that has gone out of their way to make my last summer at home such a memorable one. Texas, Myrtle Beach, and other super cool things. For the first time, I'm excited for school to start. I know I'll miss a ton of people, but I'm ready and prepared for this next chapter of my life. 

But as of today (And tomorrow. And Thursday), school is not my focus. VACATION IS!!


XOXO
-Si



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....