Let's Do A Rate!

So guys I'm so gonna rate all of the hot guy celebrities lolz. 

Not. 

Tonight, as day 13 of my 31WriteNow challenge, I will be rating the best social networks in my honest opinion. (Keyword: opinion. They're like elbows, people). So, without further ado, here they are! *All rates are out of 5 stars

1) Facebook 
My rate: 3.5 stars 
If I had posted this blog a year ago, the rating would have been much lower. But as I've recently been doing the "college thing", I've been using Facebook a lot more. The "Class of 2017" group page is via Facebook. RoomSync, an e-harmony like roommate program, is via Facebook as well. There are many resources. The only thing is, all of those goofy pages I 'liked' back in middle school are posting horribly stupid photos. Whoop dee doo. 

2) Twitter
My rate: 3 stars
When it comes to Twitter, it's all about who you're following and who's following you. If you're following a bunch of ignorant poop bodies, then your feed will be full of poop content. Vice versa, fill your following section with successful, ambitious people, and you'll have a powerful feed. I have a mix of both, so sometimes I'll feel encouraged, others I'm searching for the block button.

3) Instagram
My rate: 4.5 stars
Pictures can truly say 1,000 words. Since I'm natural and also have a knack for fashion, I really enjoy seeing photos of curly beauties and #ootd's. Many times I get inspiration from the pictures I see. Sometimes I just get a good laugh. Sometimes there's an inspirational quote that keeps me going through the day. All in all, I appreciate Instagram, or "insta".

4) Vine
My rate: 2.5/3
Now don't get me wrong, Vine is hilarious. There are times I cannot breathe due to laughter, which is what I appreciate about Vine. But on the other hand, Vine is full of racist, judge mental, stereotyping, and stereotypical people. One minute I'm laughing, the next I'm feeling offended. Worse than that, whenever I report an inappropriate Vine, nothing happens to it. I'll keep my account, though, and try to filter out the negative stuff. 



Do you agree or disagree with my rates? What's your most used social media outlet?

XOXO
-Si

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....