Eat 'Em Up

Eat em up, Tigers!!! 
That's what they did, and I was there to see it. Yes, I saw the Detroit Tigers wipe out the Royals today. The game was awesome. 


But the best part wasn't seeing the home run or the great catches, it was being surrounded by Wildcats! Yes, the purpose of going to the game was to meet up with Detroit area NU admits and alumni! I got so much advice and nuggets and wisdom on: 

• My major (journalism)
• The Black community at a predominantly white institution
• Relationships (with boys & friend wise)
• Joining Clubs
         - Pledging into a sorority

And a bunch more! 


Today confirmed that Northwestern is the place for me. Good times with good people. 

XOXO
-Si



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....