My Best Twistout Yet!

Hello to all of my Blissers!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

Seriously! As I remind you all daily it may seem, I'm au natural. So this comes along with a lot of maintenance. Most times, I do a "Wash and Go" to my hair (washing, moisturizing, and letting your natual curl patter do the rest). But refreshing my hair daily has become a strain and I'm just plain bored.

So, I decided to revisit a staple style for many, the twist out! I would do them much more often than I do (my last twistout was 5 weeks ago)! But they never turn out right for me! Well, this time, something worked! Today's twistout is the bomb.com

So, without further ado, here it is! OR click HERE to watch it on YouTube

 
All of the products I used are in the info section of my YouTube video, so just search "sieboone" and you'll find me. You can also find that magically wonderful gel that I use on my edges at Walmart and any Beauty Supply store. It's cheaper at Walmart, though.
 

I honestly don't understand why all of the videos I upload eventually get off track in audio and video. CAN I FIX IT? YES I CAN! Tell if you enjoyed watching it or not. I think I'll be blogging again today about how all of my darn friends are leaving me! Ha, Quarter system problems. But anyways, please watch the video and either like or comment or even subscribe if you're feeling nice! :)

XOXO
-Si

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....