Oops!


So I definitely meant to blog yesterday as a part of the challenge. But boy, was I busy!! I woke up early, headed to my church, and helped put on our car wash. We worked our butts off lathering, rinsing, and waxing cars. We also had a BBQ. 


It was a success! We brought in a total of $300! The proceeds go towards our youth ministry.

SO, after the car wash, I went to my friends graduation party. I stayed for an hour and went to another grad party. 


The second party was an all night event, but being I had to speak at church today, I left around 11:00 pm. Phew! I was so tired by the time I got home. 

But the good thing about busy days is that they keep you involved. I'd rather be busy than bored. Today marks 22 days until I depart! What's been your busiest day? Tell me all about it.

Also, I really really really appreciate those of you who have checked out my blogs lately. You guys are awesome, da BOMB, off the chaaaaaiiiin. Okay you get it. But really, thank you all. You don't know how much I truly appreciate it. 

Adieu

XOXO
-Si



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....