Oh! Almost Forgot

Today is the very last day of the #31WriteNow challenge! I did it! *cue We Are the Champions* 



Well, I didn't blog every single day, but recollecting my previous blogging habits, I've made so much progress thanks to this challenge. People have actually been frequently reading The B2B, I've come up with tons more to write about, and I've breathed a new life into my pre-challenge blog! I really do feel accomplished. 


But the push isn't over just because August is over (seriously though, August only lasted a day). I will now be participating in Blogtember! That's right! A September blogging challenge! It doesn't start until the 3rd (in honor of the holiday), and I think it will benefit you to tune in.


In depth deets will be coming soon, so thank you to those who have read and see you soon to those who will continue to read. 

XOXO
-Si


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....