I'm Doing It!

You read that correctly! I'm doing it! I'm jumping off of a bridge!

....NOT

I might be bubbly, but I'm not crazy. Instead of bridge jumping, instead I'll be partaking in this:


If you're on Instagram(follow me: there_sie_is), you're familiar with frequent "challenges". These can range from posting a picture everyday, to telling a different fact about yourself everyday. The #31WriteNow Blog challenge, on the other hand, is critiqued for people like yours truly. 

The challenge pushes bloggers all over to post a new blog post every single day in the month of August. I figured it was perfect for me because I always slack off when it comes to blogging. I can't wait to start tomorrow! Side note: Is tomorrow really the first day of August?! Crazy!

Any who, the challenged was started by fellow blogger @Luvvie on Instagram. So I encourage you to tune in everyday as I conquer this challenge!! 

XOXO
-Si

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....