I'm DreamCatcher of the Month!

Happy September! Where did the year go?
I've got some good news for you gals!

If you remember (or not), a while ago I posted a blog about Hello Perfect, a site for the lifting of self esteem in girls. I also said that every month, a Dream Catcher is chosen! They get interviewed and publicized all over the place!

Well I applied and...

I'm Dream Catcher of the Month!!


This means for the whole month of September, I'll be on the Hello Perfect website, broadcasted on their Twitter, and posted on the Facebook page!

I'm so happy! And I want ALL of you to visit the website, and apply for OCTOBER DreamCatcher!! C'mon, that's what the B2B is all about! <3

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....