Bring on the Burgundy!

Ok B2B'ers, I want to dye my hair. :D

It's soo addicting? I've dyed it twice before but both times I got the same color, hazel brown highlights. I'm going for something new my Junior year! So I typed 'Virtual Makeover' in Google, and tried on some different looks! What color took the race?

Burgundy Brown!

If you don't know by now that my favorite color is purple, I'll tell you now: MY FAVORITE COLOR IS PURPLE!! But even I know that dying my hair full-on purple would be a HUGE no-no.

Don't mind my ponytail in the background

What do you guys think? Be 100% honest. Truthfully, I'm probably not going to get it until Autumn, when I cut my hair (I'm getting a BOB!)

Have you dyed your hair? If so, are YOU addicted like me? If not, do you plan to in the future? Also if YOU want to try you're own Virtual Makeover, click here

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....