Well...

My haul wasn't chosen as one of the Top 10...

It's okay though! I kind of expected it, next contest I WON'T BE WAITING UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!!

Are my feelings hurt? Hmmm, NAH! Let's take the optimist approach, shall we?
  1. I love Chicago more than I love New York....and there's more chances
  2. I'm still the Editor-In-Chief of The Bridge to Bliss :)
  3. I still love Seventeen, but hauling has never been my thing
  4. I'm still me! There's always another contest... always another opportunity


5.) I'm already on the cover! ;)
XOXO
-S

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment you made on my blog! It made my day! I know your blog will be just as amazing as you!

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really loved your blog. Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....