My Fall Accesory Obsessions!

Just some pieces of accesories/jewelry that I have become obsessed with and plan on buying before school starts (which is in four days, scroll two posts down BTW)!


So here I have:
  • A peacock feather headband, vibrant green blue and brown
  • Thick, chocky bracelets, or as I call them, bangles. Mixture of jewels and leopard print
  • Fuschia pink dangly feather earrings. I love feathers!! These will draw attention to the face
  • A Tangerine colored leather Prada clutch, I probably can't afford this piece yet :( Oh well! 
  • An owl necklace! These have been on my mind ALL SUMMER! So different!
  • Pink Lip gloss, I forgot who it's by, but brand doesn't really matter


Well there you have it, this is how I'll be up-doing my outfits! You can see the REST of my creations on the Fashion & Accesories tab!

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....