My Hair...yet again!

Okay so several posts down I was freakin' out about my hair and what to do with it.

This post is about some plans that I've had forever, but have been to scared to make them happen...

I want to cut my hair into a Bob!

YOU know: short in the back, long in the front, the whole assymetrical thing going on.

My hair length right now is a couple of inches past my earlobe, so I think I can pull it off!!

Her face is shaped like mine, so I think I can rock it!

I'd probably go for a side swept bang

Mine would probably be this length...no straight bang though!

She looks AWESOME with this cut!

Yesss! Work it random girl I found on Google!

Eva, give me your hair. You won't get it back. Ever.
Okay, so I think you get the point! What do YOU guys think? Can I rock it, or should I stay where I am? FEEDBACK!!!!!!!

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....