Summer Internship Outfits!

Hey everyone!

You may or may not know, but this summer (actually in like 13 days) I'll be interning with CRWN Magazine and changing the dialogue around going natural & natural hair in America and worldwide! If you know me, you know my experiences with my natural hair (#Solace) have really crafted how I navigate the world as a Black woman. I have written about Black hair for a while and to be a part of the formative growth for CRWN is huge for me!

Anywho, that means I'll be working in NEW YORK CITY! And I don't know about you all; but when I think of the NYC, I think of phenomenal fashion! So, I've got to get in line and show some true style this summer without busting my (very, very frugal) budget.

I'll be posting a "Budgety Cute Haul/Lookbook" to my YouTube channel soon, so here's some of the inspiration that I'll be looking to emulate. Check out some of the aesthetics I hope to bring to the Big Apple this summer!

ALSO: If you haven't voted on your favorite pair of summer shoes, click HERE.


Summer Internship Look 4


Summer Internship Look



---
Don't forget to subscribe to my new YT channel and comment anything you'd like to see on the blog or vlogs! I'll be finished with my school year in T-9 days, and then it's time to flourish!

XoXo
-Si

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....