Life on the Lawn


Hello everyone!

 How are y'all! I haven't posted in a while, so I figured I would upload some photos from a beautiful day last Saturday. My friend Jesse and I grabbed a comforter and a Nikon & headed to the lawn of Deering, Northwestern's absolutely gorgeous library. Here's some of the photos from the sunny day in Evanston!

Pure joy

What's a candid?

You can see some of the library in my sunglasses lens! I love Deering!


This. This is a candid.
Beautiful Deering.

Father & child. Priceless.

Deering says "Hi!"

That's it for now!
How's everyone's May going so far? I'll announce how mine has been: I received an internship with CRWN Magazine today (for the summer)! New York, look out for me!!! Also, I'll be heading to D.C. for NewsroomU this Thursday, so look out for more photos from that!

Xoxo
-Si

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....