Help Me Choose My Summer Staple Shoes!

What's up, all!

So I'm not sure if everyone knows, but I have an internship for the Summer! Out of about 100 applicants, I have been chosen as 1 of 4 editorial interns for CRWN Magazine!

What is CRWN? A new print magazine with digital platforms that seeks to create a progressive dialogue around what it really means to “go natural” in America. Its print edition will be launching soon, and as one of the pioneering interns, you can bet you'll see some of my work in it! So, if you're interested, go and pre-order a copy HERE!

That means, this Summer I'll officially be living in NEW YORK CITY!!!! This is really a dream come true (if you want to help make it come truer, click HERE) and I am so excited to get to the Big Apple and take a bite.

Anywho, since I'll be in the snazzy city that is New York, I feel it is only adequate to bring some Detroit-filtered New York style with me. But I need help choosing one thing - my staple shoes!

You know, those everyday pair of shoes that go with just about every outfit combination in your closet. The ones you can be simultaneously cute and comfortable in. I'm in to the same kind of aesthetic: low/flat, with a chunky heel for balance and black or tan/nude-for-me color. But there are still differences! So, I'm currently choosing between 3...help me choose! Below...
----
  1. Illuminate
  2. Modern Rendezvous 
     
  3. In Your Dreams 
So this is it! I want to be cute, classy, business casual, adaptable, and full of personality! Comment below or vote in the poll below to voice your opinion!


Which shoes should be my staple?

#1- Illuminate
#2- Modern Rendezvous
#3- In Your Dreams
myiq


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....