FIRST YOUTUBE VID + VOTE for Next!

WATCH HERE!
---
Well, after tons of people telling me that Snapchat (@Siez_theday) is not suffice and that I should start a YouTube channel...
I did it! My channel, titled "Go. Si. Do," will chronicle the fruits of my life from:
  • Hair
  • Health
  • Beauty
  • Lifestyle
  • and more!
My first video just dropped like 0.2 seconds ago, and it's a recap of my recent trip to Washington, D.C. for a program called NewsroomU.

---
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO! Don't forget to like, comment, share, and subscribe!
---
Also, you can help me choose what the next video will be about! Vote below or click HERE...



What should the next YT video be on?

Mall Haul/Summer Lookbook
Lipstick tutorial
Skin product review
About me tag
create quizzes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....