OOTD & Link Crew

Heyyyyy!

Have any of you heard of Link Crew? If you're in high school, you might have. Basically, it's a bunch of upperclassmen who come together in order to make sure that the transition from middle school to high school for incoming is as smooth and easy as it can be.

C'mon, you remember your freshman year of high school: Awkward, awkward, awkward! Link crew is here to change that! No one wants to feel like the black sheep of the school.

So anyway, I'm in link crew, and today was freshman orientation. All link leaders wore yellow link shirts and directed tours and took about 7 freshmen under their wing.

Every link leader has the same shirt, so I decided to mix mine up a little and bring my DIY skills to the forefront. I fringed and beaded my shirt. I also paired this with slight flare AE jeans, strappy sandals, and a headband. Hope you like it. I got tons of compliments!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....