OOTD & First Day of school recap!

This OOTD really makes me proud of my personal style and eye for fashion. It consists of....

-A tribal color blocked chiffon wide neck shirt from Target
-A light mustard tee from Old Navy
-Levi's Demi curve jeans, cuffed to give off a boyfriend jean look
-Van look-a-like shoes by Rocket Dog from Famous Footwear
-Hot pink feather earring with glitter on the tips from F21
-A purple and black rock necklace from New York & company
-A long owl necklace I got from a friend
-An ankle bracelet

The key to this outfit was bringing together colors in different outfit pieces and thinking a bit out the box (for instance, two necklaces). But anyway, I wore this today for the 2nd day of school.

SECOND day of school, you ask? Yes, and the first was great. I'm finally a senior!! Omg and does it feel great!!! I got to leave for lunch, I have a locker in senior hallway, and I get to rule the school! Although I have some challenging classes (Uhm, AP Calc for instance) I know that they'll prepare me for college and will overall make me a better student.

Toodles, I'm off to my homework!

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....