It's bandanas! B-A-N-D-A-N-A-S!

QUICK QUESTION!
Q) How many of you all have a tumblr page/blog?

Well, if you do, you probably see soooooo much fashion that your tears are branded with Chanel (HA! I wish). One of the trends I've been seeing is the tied bandana around messy or curly hair!

There's nothing new about this 'trend'. Look at any 70's or 80's ad and you'll see it...it's just like they say, fashion is forever recycling!

But anyway, I finally tried out the trend by making my hair super curly and then putting a bandana around it. Tell me how you like it...

AND: if you have tried it out, send a picture of yourself to my email!! I'll show everyone your style!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....