I LOVE BIG TIME RUSH

Yes, I said it! I love a pop n' rock boy band that started on Nickelodeon. But...I can't help it! They're songs are so catchy, and they don't pass me as childish. They're new single "Windows Down" (or better known as WOO HOO!) has even been declared the Summer Anthem by internet star Kingsleyyy! I really can see myself driving down the road with my windowns down (all pun intended) and blaring the song while wearing huge sunglasses and a vintage tee!

Do you all smell that? Yes, it's time for SONG OF THE DAY!!!! Without further ado, I present to you "Windows Down" by Big Time Rush!!


Don't feel ashamed! There is nothing wrong with liking a BTR song. And hey, in honor of summer: put on your favorite shades, your most posh outfit, and even buy those shoes you've been eyeing for the last week!

XOXO
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....