Make it Whahh?

I'm pretty sure most of you have heard the song, "Make It Rain Trick" by Travis Porter
And after listening to the whole song, all I can say is...whahh?!
Is this okay?!! The song literally screams "Hey, women are good for nothing but taking their clothes off and dancing!!"

NO!!!

I find it horrible how popular the song has become amongst people. Since when is it cool to degrade women so bluntly?! And what's worse is...women like it!!!

What's going on? We should be pointing out what's wrong in the song, not posting it on our status and retweeting it! "You wanna see some a**? I wanna see some cash...keep them dolla's comin', and that's gone make me dance" whahh?!!!

Maybe I'm alone but in the world of Sierra...this song is over

here it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....