Lights! Camera! HOLLYWOOD!

Sooo the time is here, its MUSICAL TIME!
My high school is holding auditions for the next annual school musical: Beauty and The Beast

The competition is stiff, and so are the judges.
For auditions, each student must perform a pre-choreographed dance, and song of some sort, and a monologue.

The auditones this year will be overly packed, especially since EVERYONE knows of Beauty and The Beast.

So Yeah, you could say I'm nervous....but I am DETERMINED!!! I am going to practice that dance every stinkin' day over break and work my a** off!

I am going for the part of Babette :) she's the feather duster :)
Not 100% sure on what I'll be singing buuuuut I will keep you guys posted....let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

The Bridge to Bliss Interviews LuvCookie!