LOOK: OJ The Juice Girl

You know what they say:

"Another day...another slay."

Or, in other words, every day is a new opportunity to express yourself through fashion! Honestly, though I wouldn't call myself a "stylist" of any sort, I love playing around with patterns, textures, and colors to create a look that screams SIERRA! I love being able to show people a piece of my personality without opening my mouth. It's a reason why I own over 50 lipsticks & lip glosses - they allow for such fun expression!

Yesterday,  I decided to take advantage of being in California and took out my bright orange lipstick, Persimmon, by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I'll admit, when I first received this lippie in the mail and did a test run, I thought I made a grave mistake. "This looks terrible on me!" Twas a sad day.

BUT, after countless more test runs, I figured out how to make it work for me (note to my fellow brown girls, start with a nude lip and then put Persimmon on top. And don't forget some vaseline as a base)!

Anywho, check out yesterday's look featuring Persimmon and some other of my favorite pieces!

Makin' my way downtown...

Bright tones with neutral tones are always a go for me

About this look: jacket from Forever 21, top from Sheinside, boyfriend jeans from American Eagle, AirMaxes from Nike, Instagram bag from Sheinside, belt from Coach.

Shout out to my mom for these box braids!!

When someone asks where you got your earrings from.... ;) if you know, you know.

I'd like to thank this fancy wall in Mission District for sponsoring my next Instagram post

Well read, but also all about that branding

 What are some of your favorite ways to pair bold looks, such as bright lipstick? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,

XoXo
-Si

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....