Detox Poetry

I've been in a rut lately.

This has definitely been a period of learning what it means to be violently knocked down and having the strength to rise again. Between different opportunities and goals I thought I had but eventually showed themselves not to be so, MAN have I been getting a bunch "no's."

So, in an act of resistance and also as a way to start a flow of creativity within myself, I'm starting Detox Poems! Ridding myself of some of the mental and emotional toxins afflicting my life, I will use my love of writing to create art that allows me to speak to this time of my life in a revolutionary way.



I hope you will come back every now and then to check up on the poems, and if you feel that these words have resonated with you: I hope you will join me in my detox!

I don't have a set posting schedule, as I want to let my mind and soul depict when I create and when I decide to welcome the larger world into my personal creative scope. I hope you all will understand.

BUT, I can tell you that my first poem is going to be posted right after this one! So stay tuned! Subscribe, if you feel so inclined.

Peace y'all!

-Si

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....