The Black Girl Dilemma

Hey, it's me again! No rants on natural hair, but just a tad bit of advertisement. A while ago, I was published in the online magazine Brownstone Magazine for my article titled "Hues of Beauty". It was about how foolish the whole "Dark skin vs. Light skin"tension in the Black community is. If you're interested, feel free to click here and give it a read.

But this post is about my most recent article published in the article for its September issue and relaunch! I'm excited because prior to being approached to write this article, I was having a conversation with some friends about it!!



So please please PLEASE read my newest article entitled,"The Black Girl Dilemma". I know that titled probably caused you to raise an article, but please wait to form an opinion AFTER you read it! And while you are over at Brownstone, check out some of the others articles! All of the correspondents and the EIC especially put a lot of work into this relaunch. Also, leave comments!!

But before you do any of that, first things first: read my article!

XOXO
-Si

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....