Don't Kill Me

Okay...I know...I've been gone for a while. OKAY, maybe MORE than a while. I never get chances on the computer anymore. But enough with the excuses, I'm here Now!!! Soooo, latest with me? Musical is superb. Grades are...ok. :( I wanted all A's and I guess it's just not going to happen for me. No more hopes for Northwestern. BUT pass the depression...life has been good to me for the most part. Gonna start looking into college again and maybe some journalism stuff. I REALLY WANT TO START INTERVIEWING PEOPLE VIA WEBCAM!!! If you have anything going for yourself, shoot me an e-mail so we can schedule some'n in! MORE VIDEOS TO COME SOON!!!!! Keep your eyes open!! Toodles :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

The Bridge to Bliss Interviews LuvCookie!