Callbacks were...

HORRIBLE!!! and I am literally depressed. What happened? WELL... I was told to remember "Tale as Old as Time" from the show for callbacks...which I did!! When we went in to act, we were told to line up because we would go multiple times... I only went once...and on top on that; I NEVER sang...not once in fact, there were two others in my predicament...yeah. I also got the chance to read for Babette. Once. That is all. AND THAT WAS ALL I DID FOR CALLBACKS!!! Stayed for FIVE & A HALF HOURS BUT DID TWO THINGS!!whoo! Confused?? I thought so!!! I feel totally Cheated like I never had a chance to show my skills and everyone else got multiple chances. Why was I even told to learn the sing (Which I was pretty good at!)???? I guess that's that...No point of me inviting my whole family if they'll barely see me on stage. Toodles :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

The Bridge to Bliss Interviews LuvCookie!