Northwestern

Hello dolls and dollsters :)

A couple of weeks ago I applied to the NHJI (Northwestern High School Journalism Institute) at no other than Northwestern University.

It was a hectic process, getting letters and confirming with councelors and ravaging through recent stories for my best work. BUT, it will greatly prepare me for the mounds of college applications I'll be filling out this fall (it's so scary to think that I'll be graduating in a year!!)

Alas, I was put on the waitlist. But all is not lost, my dear blissers! There are yet many more opportunities, and hey, who says THIS door has even closed yet? No este chica! (Not this girl!)

So I will be applying for much much much much (you get it?) more. Besides, if I would have gotten accepted, I'd have to skip my very first trip to DISNEY WORLD!!!!! <3

I'll be back with more, (btw I've been blogging via iPhone so don't be surprised that there are no fancy fonts.)

XOXO,
-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter for Kay: Advice to New College Students

Bienvenidos a Argentina: Be Kind to Yourself

Tell The World That I'm Coming....